Casa Del Soñador "House of the Dreamer" includes two ocean-view villas, lush rainforest landscaping, a tropical rancho complete with palm frond roof, terraces and a pool with swim up bar and infinity edge. Each villa has an area of 1,200 sq.ft. each and has two air-conditioned master suites with private baths, including walk-in showers. All suites contain a pillow-top queen size bed with luxury linens. On the second floor of each villa, you may avail yourself of the complete with appliances, furniture, and furnishings, and rental website. Private equipped kitchen and dine on the large, covered balcony while watching the fishing boats in the little harbor of Punta Dominical.
Both have an amazing view of rainforest as it meets the Pacific Ocean in the small fishing village of Domincalito just below us.
To make your mornings/afternoons/evenings at the pool comfortable (since the temperature rarely varies from the 80′s, anytime is pool time), the terrace area surrounding the pool includes tables, chairs and chaise lounges. For those who can’t spend all day in the sun, there is a Rancho (Costa Rican palm frond covered patio) that is equipped with a sink, refrigerator and overhead fan.
So you don’t have to leave the pool to enjoy a beverage, the pool has a table and underwater bar stools. Time in the pool never means sacrificing the incredible views – the pool is designed with an infinity edge that appears to flow off into the ocean. Even if you haven’t been much of a pool person in the past, you may spend hours in the perfectly warmed-by-the-tropics water.
On the second floor you will find a large fully covered balcony, with dining area & comfortable seating. Inside, a fully equipped kitchen, breakfast bar & reading corner await. The main level has two air-conditioned master suites with separate entrances (if needed); each with a private bath, including walk in shower. Beds include a pillow-top queen size bed with luxury linens.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in every room, including balcony & patio
- Pool/beach towels
- Reference material on local flora/fauna
- Mid-week housekeeping included
- DVD player & TV for movie watching only (or plugging in your video camera!)
- Washer and Dryer with laundry detergent
- Information and assistance in arranging adventure/nature tours
- English speaking host(s) nearby
- Minimum stay of 3 days is required.
- Reservations require a $500 down payment with balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
- A rental agreement is required to be completed & accepted prior to any deposit being made.
- Usually rental weeks are from Saturday to Saturday – please call/e-mail for availability
- Children under 16 are ok if renting both Villas or by Special Arrangement.
- A valid credit card number is required for security damage deposit purposes.
- The Villas and property are non-smoking.
Rates May Vary Nightly Weekly
May 11/Dec.9 $201 $1265
Dec.10/May 1 $228 $1604
Standard Rate $201 $1265
- Tiled Floors
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Telephone Line
- Central Air Conditioning
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Public Transportation
- Bike Paths
- Recreation Facilities
- Exercise Area
Casa Del Soñador
Sale Type: For Rent