Nestled in the heart of vibrant Uvita, Casa Maritima is a masterpiece of modern engineering, designed and built by a well-known Construction Manager.
The two-story layout includes a comfortable open living space with two air conditioner units, half bathroom, an expansive kitchen that is outfitted with custom cabinetry, large island, stainless steel appliances and a thick quartz countertop, perfect to delight those who love cooking and entertaining. The open concept living, dining and kitchen lead out to the terrace and pool.
Upstairs, two generous double bedrooms, each with ensuite bathrooms and balconies, air conditioner and built-in closet, each room offers stunning mountain and sunset views. Extra space upstairs to accommodate an office, or sofa bed for extra sleeping space.
Outside, the property boasts a good-sized pool, maintenance-free composite decking, landscaped gardens, and room for a BBQ rancho or guest cabin. The total constructed area, including the raised pool deck, double carport, and pool, is a spacious 2,560 square feet.
Casa Maritima presents an unbeatable opportunity for successful short or long-term rental or comfortable year-round living in a truly unique and meticulously designed home.
This elegant, fully furnished home was built for easy maintenance, allowing one to live in simple enjoyment of the beautiful area of Uvita/Bahia Ballena and the southern zone of Costa Rica.
This exceptional home has a generously sized, fully landscaped property in one of the best neighborhoods in Uvita. Walking distance to banks, supermarkets, restaurants, and a thriving culinary scene that includes a craft brewpub, gourmet coffee, specialist butcher, bakery, health food store, art gallery, and the popular ‘Gastro-Park’ featuring artisan eateries.
This home boasts unparalleled structural strength, durability, and integrity, with top-tier materials, service installations, comfort features, and exceptional finish quality. The property is enclosed by a secure fence, it has an electrically operated gate, and its design ensures ideal cross-ventilation for ocean and mountain breezes.
Casa Maritima features a unique convection-air roof that minimizes solar heat retention and dampens tropical rainstorm noise. Elevated on 24 ring-beamed structural pier columns, this home avoids the damp and mold issues associated with traditional construction methods.
Call us now! It won’t last long.
– Perfectly located in Uvita’s ‘uptown’ neighborhood, just minutes from everything.
– Easy access to Uvita’s natural wonders, including rivers, waterfalls, and the pristine beaches of Marino Ballena National Park.
– Peaceful residential setting.
– Exceptional structural design, durability, and premium materials.
– Soundproof and secure with Europa aluminum windows and doors.
– Multipoint locking and laminated security glass
– Space for expansion.
– High-speed fiber optic internet with up to 1000MB service.
– Ideal for both short/long-term rentals and year-round living.
-Full laundry room.
– Uvita’s attractions such as the river, it’s waterfalls and swimming holes are within easy walking reach.
– Energy-saving ‘inverter’ air conditioners
– Structural steel staircase, to the second level, finished with engineered solid teak treads and polished anodized aluminum balustrade.